About Lisa Preston
I have worked in the fashion industry for over fifteen years, specialising in menswear, tailoring and styling. During this time, I have dressed business men, professionals and celebrities, all with the sole intention of making sure that they feel and look their best in their personal and professional lives.
“I believe the way a man dresses impacts every part of his lifestyle. The way one dresses speaks volumes about their personality, relationships and self-esteem. To dress, and ultimately feel better about yourself should be available to people from all walks of life.
I feel it’s my job to help men understand that, and give them the tools necessary to accomplish their goals no matter what they should be. Essentially – be the leading man of their own show.”
Over the years, I have developed an eye for detail, and a thorough understanding of fashion and menswear, this knowledge will be applied to select the correct style for your body shape and assist you in building a wardrobe that fits in with your lifestyle. My aim is to simplify your life – teach you the basics and arm you with the “essentials” all without you leaving your home or office. Assistance for you – who haven’t the time, inclination or know how to stock your wardrobe with pieces that equip you for all occasions.
Selected, tailored and delivered to you – ready for you to live.
Lisa’s top 10 favourites:
1. Outerwear – Canali cashmere jacket – great to look at and even better to touch.
2. Indulgence – Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere and Silk scarves – I can wear them too!
3. Accessory – Brioni Ties – every man should have at least one – pure elegance.
4. Hobby or Interest – Travel Fitness Cooking.
5. Favourite Read – Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy – Steig Larsson.
6. Favourite Holiday – A difficult choice between Paris and Cote d’Azur.
7. Most Desired – For my three sons to be good men.
8. A Must See – Lake Como at sunrise and sunset.
9. My Inspiration – My brother – he is the kindest person I know.
10. My Motto – The Golden Rule – “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”.